Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Urgent Update

We will be admitted into Georgetown hospital tomorrow morning at 11:00 am. Michael and Lukey will go into surgery Friday morning between 7-8 am. We request urgent prayer for both Lukey and Michael as they go into surgery. We pray for a quick recovery and no complications. I also ask for prayer for Ben and I. We need strength to get through this time. I know I should not be afraid, but as a mom and a sister I am very nervous about this. We appreciate your prayers. Will keep you in touch.

2 comments:

Tony~Hatmaker said...

Jen and Ben, this is wonderful news, I know that you really wanted a complete donor, but God knows best. Vern and I will be praying for strength and peace for you and Ben and the family, we will be praying for wisdom and steady hands for the doctors, I know that God will have His hands holding the surgical instruments. Lukey and Michael are going to be just fine and Lukey will surprise everyone, he will be out of ICU and back home in time for Christmas. What a blessing Michael is, THANK YOU Michael for being such a wonderful brother, uncle and brother-in-law to Jen, Ben, Levi and Lukey, your gift of giving is an awesome blessing and know that your blessings will be never ending from this point on!! May the blood of Jesus cover you all during this time of healing! Thank you Jesus for all that you have done and will continue to do in the Fernando family! We love and miss you guys!!

Kari Sue said...

Jen and Ben, Just wanted to let you guys know Dan and I will be in prayer for you guys and Luke and Michael. God will take care of everything. If we can do anything let us know. God is in control. I pray for strength for you guys. We will be praying. Love you guys, Kari and Dan