Friday, October 10, 2008

A Change of Plans

The Dr's office called yesterday and wanted to set up all the appointments right away. Today I took Luke for another hearing test and tomorrow morning he has his ct scan. Monday will be his last chemo for this round. I thought it was strange that they want to get all the scans and things before he finishes this round. The results of the hearing test were disheartening. Luke is still losing hearing in the high frequency. Now his right ear has lost the higher frequency also. Tomorrow Luke has a CT scan at 7 am...which means we have to leave the house no later than 6 am...6am. Saturday is my one day to get some extra sleep in the morning. I guess I have the following Saturday to look forward to. I hope we don't have the same issues with the IV this time, they better just get it right the first time. I can't be responsible for my actions at 6 o'clock in the morning and seriously sleep deprived.
The Dr's will re evaluate for surgery, after this scan. Please join us in prayer that the tumor is GONE, has shrunk, and moved far from the portal vessel. We need to get this out of his body. I want my little boy healed.

No comments: