Jen and Lukey left the house around 4am and I will be staying at home until daybreak so that I can find someone to take care of Levi and then join them at ER. After all the recent hospital stays and outpatient visits, Levi has been missing us a lot. He's been a great brother and has sacrificed a lot of mummy and daddy time! So, please continue to keep Levi in prayer.
Please pray for God's healing touch. God's our hiding place and ever present help. He brought us this far and He's faithful and His love is unfailing. We know that HE's in control.
Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper, the waves of the sea were hushed.
- Lukey's Diarrhea to be under control
- God's healing touch and peace for Lukey
- Smooth ER visit
- Liver and other tests to be normal
- Better coordination between transplant and oncology medical staff
- Strength for Jen, Levi, and me
- Our helpers
I will update you as soon as I can. Thank you for your prayers and support.