Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Long Time, No Post


I was playing with the idea of deleting this and saying forget it, but I decided to just let it go. I just want to keep my family and friends up to date on the Fernando family happenings. Levi turned 4 years old..Yikes. Luke is now 5 months old. We have been enjoying the summer, except for the heat and humidity. We spent Levi's birthday at Solomons Island and truly enjoyed the sun and sand. I was not ready to do a big birthday party this year. I am too tired.
Levi graduated from his 3 year old Preschool class and will be starting his 4 year old Pre-K class in September. He goes to Open Arms Preschool and seems to really like it. He better like it...his daddy waited hours in the cold to get him in. I can't believe the competitiveness of some parents. Ben said there was parents outside at 3 in the morning to get in line. WHAT?!?! I mean c'mon, I just need Levi out of the house for a few days a week.
More on Levi..I know, I know but, Luke is not doing much to write about right now. He started eating some solids..mostly spitting it out but, we are working on it. He is a really good baby. He's an easy baby...compared to my first. Back to my first. Levi was so proud to get a medal at the end of soccer. Of course everyone got one (because they were just 3 years old) but he didn't know that. He thinks he's a sports star..hehee so precious.
Now for Luke. To update you all on his visit to the surgeon, he needs to go back when he turns a year old. The doctor said there is nothing to worry about right now. As long as it does not get infected or anything, there should be no problems. We thank God for that. It is so stressful when something is wrong with one of your babies. Luke is just a wonderful little chunky boy. I could just kiss his chubby cheeks all day.
As for me and Ben, we stay pretty busy. We love our church and try to stay involved. I'm part of the hospitality team for MOPS at our church, and really love it. This summer has kept us busy with play dates and birthday parties. I turned 34..YOWSA!! Ben is about to turn 34 and we will celebrate our 6 year anniversary at the end of the month. That's about it. That should bring you up to speed. Moving around a lot leaves a trail of friends. We have left a trail from the west coast to the east coast and I miss everyone! I wish I could see everyone again. I've missed weddings, birthdays, and births of babies, but I think about you all. Everyone has made an impact on my life in some way. I love and miss all my family and friends!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Jenn!! It's SO good to hear from you and I loved all the pics of your family. Those boys are SO cute...and I laughed at your blogs from Feb...I can totally relate! We're all doing good, Daniel is also 5mos (born Jan.22) Mikayla just turned 5 two weeks ago and will start kindergarten in the fall. Aleah will be 9 in Sep...life is crazy busy but we're surviving!! Miss you all so much!!

That Crazy Brown Guy said...

Hey Jen/Ben,

It's so cool that you decide to blog. gives me a chance to see how my nephews are growing up.

say Hi to the kids for me.

Take care, God Bless
Dillan

Monica Hassas said...

Jen,
I am so happy you started a blog! It's such a great way to keep us posted of your family happenings. We miss you so much and hope that you and Ben and the boys will plan a visit soon! You all our in our prayers! Love ya! Moni

Christina Bousmaha said...

Geno!! Jenny Jen!! I am so glad you are blogging. I know it is tough to keep up with, especially for us mothers of 2 little ones, but it is such a great way to keep updated. Your boys are so handsome! Please let me know if you are ever in the Bay Area for a visit, I would love to get together.

I think about you often and wonder how you are so keep blogging girl. Hey, remember the Tijuana trip! Oh, I miss those days, but these days are good to. Love you!