Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back to School

The time has come for shamelessly posting picture after picture of children in their new "First Day of School" duds! I've done it before, and I will do it again.
My 4 handsome little men. Levi started 4th grade! Crazy, where has the time gone? Luke started Kindergarten...Yikes! Luke goes to a full day of school, which is just what he needed. He goes to his DHH teacher in the morning, then after lunch he goes to afternoon Kindergarten. Joshua and Jacob have started their last year of Pre-K. I can't even begin to tell you how I feel about this. Here they are..the Fab 4. So far, Levi is loving school, however; it's only day 3. Luke won't tell me a thing about what he does at school, who are his teachers, or any detail at all about anything. He did open up that he wanted to be friends with a girl and she said, I don't want to be your friend, I want to be friends with someone else. This was especially devastating for him. Ahhh girls...they start breaking hearts so early. Josh and Jake did well their first day. Josh went straight to the Lego's and played and Jake only cried without clinging to me. Not bad, if I do say so myself. Today is their second day at school and both went into class and straight to the table, no fuss! I was so excited that I forgot to let her know they are wearing underwear, but I guess she will find out one way or another.

The house is so quiet, I can hear my thoughts having thoughts. Time to wheedle down the stack of to do's on my desk....after a steaming hot cup of Decaf Earl Grey with a hint of sugar and a drizzle of cream. This time I will not forget where I left my cup, and will not have to re-heat it or drink it iced :)

No comments: