Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers

Who knew that the quality of a diaper was such a huge deal. I sent my wonderful husband out for diapers and bless his heart he came home with the cheapest diapers that were on sale. The outside of them felt like the brown paper towels you find in public restrooms and they were extremely ill fitting. I might as well have been using a newspaper. Ben, being the wonderfully patient man that he is, bought me some Huggies. I have always used Huggies and found them to be the best fit with no leaks. We go through diapers like crazy. On a more serious note, Luke goes to the neurosurgeon tomorrow. We will take him to the Children's National Hospital tomorrow afternoon. I was a nervous wreck. We took Luke up to be prayed for at church last Sunday and I truly feel at peace about his appointment. He is going to be just fine. We stand on the promises of God, knowing he is in control.

No comments: