Monday, February 25, 2008

A Beautiful Baby Boy

So this is my first posting and this page is still under construction. My hope is that I can keep in touch better with friends and family. On January 30th Luke was born. He graced us with his presence at 2:15 am. I should have known then that he would have me up at all hours of the night and morning. Sleep is so scarce, I would pay money for it. I used to do laundry once a week, now I run a laundromat. Showers....well lets just say I sport the scent of BO and breast milk. Ahhh..the lovely first days of motherhood. Now, couple all this with an energetic 3 1/2 year old and what you have is a serious Calgon crisis. However, I am totally in love with my boys. Ben and I are in full survival mode. One day at a time sweet Jesus. Now I must go answer the call of the wild.

No comments: